You And Me Tradução. I can't keep my eyes of you. All of the things that i want to say.
I Love You, Will You Marry Me YUNGBLUD (Legendado/tradução) YouTube from www.youtube.com
Até que a paixão comece a subir. Mymemory é a maior memória de tradução do mundo. / (baby come back) / every day, i try to.
Late Nights In The Middle Of June.
All of the things that i want to say. All of the things that i want to say just aren't coming out right i'm. You and me (tradução) original corrigir neil young you and me você e eu open up your eyes abra seus olhos see how life time flies veja como o tempo de uma vida voa open up and let the light back in.
It's Just You And Me (Wish That I Could Say More, Say More) Wish That I Could Say More, Say More Just You And Me (Wish That I Could Say More, Say More) Wish That I Could Say More, Say More Just You And Me (Wish That I Could Say More, Say.
You and me você e eu when i get home from work, quando eu chego em casa do trabalho, i wanna wrap myself around you. Shadows faded black lovers losing track bashful we always hide our cracks youthful cause we never turned our backs. Yeah since time begun and i'm still with you even when you're gone.
I Wanna Take You To Heaven.
Eu quero me enrolar em você, i wanna take you and squeeze you eu quero pegar você e te apertar, till the passion starts to rise. It's you and me and it's always been and how i feel about you, there’s no end. Até que a paixão comece a subir.
And It's You And Me And All Of The People.
Como todos sabem, é praticamente impossível traduzir uma música em inglês ao pé da letra, então eu coloquei minha interpretação e espero que vocês gostem. You and me (tradução) lifehouse lifehouse você e eu que dia é hoje e de que mês? A partir de tradutores profissionais, empresas, páginas da web e repositórios de traduções disponíveis gratuitamente.
And I Don't Know Why.
You got my head spinning. Nas madrugadas no meio de junho heat waves been faking me out. Sometimes, all i think about is you.
Posting Komentar untuk "You And Me Tradução"